If you’ve ever worked with Access XP or earlier in combination with SourceSafe 6 and are now using Access 2003, you might miss the SourceSafe capabilities in Access. Out of the box, Access 2003 did not support putting your Access stuff in Sourcesafe. Microsoft has now released an Access 2003 add-in for this! So, if you would like your Access 2003 program to be taken into source code control: it now can. The add-in can be found here.
- Creating Service Bus authorization rules with ARM errors out
- Unable to attach remote debugger after Visual Studio 2015 Update 2
- Unable to find specific NuGet packages after update
- Exception with EF code first migrations
- Running Visual Studio as an administrator causes ‘Save changes to devenv.sln’ when double clicking solutions