Soon bloggingabout.net will switch to new (and better) blogging software. Because of this, the URL to my blog (and any other blog at bloggingabout.net) will change. In stead of bloggingabout.net/username, all blogs will become available through URLs like bloggingabout.net/blogs/username. Don’t worry if you can’t remember: the old URL will keep working for a while: it will redirect to the new one. I’ll keep you posted when the change is going to be done.
Leave A Comment
- Creating Service Bus authorization rules with ARM errors out
- Unable to attach remote debugger after Visual Studio 2015 Update 2
- Unable to find specific NuGet packages after update
- Exception with EF code first migrations
- Running Visual Studio as an administrator causes ‘Save changes to devenv.sln’ when double clicking solutions