ScottGu blogged about IIS 7.0 on the MSDN .Net show. He and Bill Staples did an interview on IIS 7.0, which will ship with Windows Vista Beta 2. As Scott said: IIS 7.0 is a major, major update and improvement to the overall Microsoft web platform stack. See it. You can find it here.
- Creating Service Bus authorization rules with ARM errors out
- Unable to attach remote debugger after Visual Studio 2015 Update 2
- Unable to find specific NuGet packages after update
- Exception with EF code first migrations
- Running Visual Studio as an administrator causes ‘Save changes to devenv.sln’ when double clicking solutions