It seems there’s something to be celebrated today, so my girlfriend went and bought this little gem for me called the Gear4 HouseParty II. Its design is pretty cool, and I must say the quality of the sound comming out of that little box (approx. 25 cm wide) is pretty stunning! It comes with docks for all iPods (except for the shuffle) and even has its own remote, which lets you skip songs, change the volume and even use the iPod menu. Thanks Kaatje, for this pretty neat present!
Leave A Comment
- Creating Service Bus authorization rules with ARM errors out
- Unable to attach remote debugger after Visual Studio 2015 Update 2
- Unable to find specific NuGet packages after update
- Exception with EF code first migrations
- Running Visual Studio as an administrator causes ‘Save changes to devenv.sln’ when double clicking solutions