I signed up at technorati recently. Technorati uses ping to get the info from blogs. And BloggingAbout.Net (Community Server) supports that. Or it should… Some posts just don’t show up over there! I’ve searched a little, and saw other people were having trouble with this too. I’ll see if I can find anything and if I do, I’ll forward it to our community administrator.
Leave A Comment
- Creating Service Bus authorization rules with ARM errors out
- Unable to attach remote debugger after Visual Studio 2015 Update 2
- Unable to find specific NuGet packages after update
- Exception with EF code first migrations
- Running Visual Studio as an administrator causes ‘Save changes to devenv.sln’ when double clicking solutions