It’s been a while since I blogged, because…
– I started a new (exciting but busy) project building a technical framework (and ‘proving’ a reference architecture along the way).
– it looks like I might become a published writer when I hand in my article for the Dutch .Net magazine anywhere in the next couple of weeks.
– we had lot’s of meetings @ LogicaCMG lately, like the yearmeeting, an architect meeting, a funmeeting (bowling can be cool!), and so on.
– I’m planning on doing more along the way of competence development for my team, so I have to do some research and come up with a plan on how to do so.
– I was part of the orgnisation for the reunion of the musical I played in. We’re having it this saturday.
– our house still needs some ‘home improvement’ and I’m the guy to do it (preferably not ‘Tim Taylor’ style).
– I haven’t even had time to use my Xbox 360 the past couple of weeks!
I’ll be coming up with some more posts in the near future, so stay tuned….. or bear with me ;)