I’m thinking of hosting a blog myself. Most important reason would be that bloggingabout.net doesn’t allow some stuff like scripts, embedding flash and links to things like the ‘connect with me’ button and so on. Which is completely understandable by the way. What I’m not sure about is which software to use. Do you guys have any tips on which blogging software to use? Or maybe even on if I should or shouldn’t host it for myself? If you do, let me know.
- Creating Service Bus authorization rules with ARM errors out
- Unable to attach remote debugger after Visual Studio 2015 Update 2
- Unable to find specific NuGet packages after update
- Exception with EF code first migrations
- Running Visual Studio as an administrator causes ‘Save changes to devenv.sln’ when double clicking solutions