Camera resolutions keep increasing, your digital behavior on websites and in apps is collected, images that satellites make get more and more detailed and (research) equipment produces more data. The amount of data that’s being stored keeps increasing. This data often has to be processed to become information. With increasing amounts of data to be processed the need for a Cluster like solution to achieve this within acceptable time grows. With the rise of the Cloud you don’t need to have that Cluster in the basement anymore, but you can leverage the power and capacity of the Cloud. In this session you see how High Performance Computing in Windows Azure can be used to distribute processing tasks to multiple machines in Windows Azure.
Leave A Comment
- Creating Service Bus authorization rules with ARM errors out
- Unable to attach remote debugger after Visual Studio 2015 Update 2
- Unable to find specific NuGet packages after update
- Exception with EF code first migrations
- Running Visual Studio as an administrator causes ‘Save changes to devenv.sln’ when double clicking solutions